Pages

lundi 5 mars 2018

My name is Thierry Cumps and I will help you learn French

My name is Thierry Cumps and I will help you learn French.
Je m'appelle Thierry Cumps et je vais vous aider à apprendre le français.

Hello
Bonjour

My name is
Je m'appelle

Do you want to learn French ?
Voulez-vous apprendre le français ?

Do you want to live in France?
Voulez-vous vivre en France ?

In France we speak french
En France, on parle français

To live in France, one must know how to speak French, but also, one must know how to read and write in French.
Pour vivre en France, il faut savoir parler français, mais également, il faut savoir lire et écrire en français.

What is your name ?
Comment vous appelez-vous ?

My name is Thierry Cumps and you?
Je m'appelle Thierry Cumps et vous ?

I'm happy to know you.
Je suis content de vous connaître.

I hope to see you here again for a next class.
J'espère vous revoir ici pour un prochain cours.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire