Pages

mardi 6 mars 2018

First telephone conversation

First telephone conversation
Première conversation téléphonique

My name is Thierry and you, what's your name?
Je m'appelle Thierry et toi comment t'appelles tu ?

My name is Iza and I am Filipino.
Je m'appelle Iza et je suis philippine.

I am French and I live in a city of 16,000 inhabitants near Paris.
Moi, je suis français et je vis dans une ville de 16 mille habitants près de Paris.

I live in Manila. Metro Manila is the metropolitan area of Manila, capital of the Philippines, also known as National Capital Region (NCR)
Je vis à Manille. Metro Manila est la région métropolitaine de Manille, capitale des Philippines, que l'on appelle aussi Région Capitale Nationale (NCR)

In the Philippines, we have 2 national languages: Filipino or Tagalog and English.
Aux Philippines, nous avons 2 langues nationales : le filipino ou tagalog et l'anglais.

I am divorced and have 3 children. And you, what is your family situation?
Je suis divorcé et j'ai 3 enfants. Et toi, quelle est ta situation famililale ?

I am a widow and I have a child. He is 4 years old.
Je suis veuve et j'ai un enfant. Il a 4 ans.

I hope to see you here again for a next class.
J'espère vous revoir ici pour un prochain cours.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire